Kiss Her Soul !

Intimately Yours

I woke up and I thought about kissing you. 



I thought about kissing you good morning. 

I thought about kissing you in between coffee and meetings. 

I spent the day wanting to trace my lips down the curve of your spine. 

I spent the afternoon wanting to press my lips into the corners of yours. 

I'll go to sleep thinking about your lips and wanting them on mine. 

I'll wake up at 3am wanting you in my arms just to kiss you awake. 

And of all the people I thought I've ever wanted to kiss, I've never wanted to kiss any of them half as badly as I want to kiss you.

💟 C.P

Image Credit - Unknown 💟

Tags : Sacredly Intimate, Intimacy, Poetry, Poem, Secret Desires, Expression, Divine Souls, Sacred Union, Sacredly One, Romantic, Rhythmic Grace, Power Of Love, Lust, Love

💟 He Moved Her Chemically...

💟 Cosmic Connection

💟 Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together?

💟 Soul to Soul Lovei

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lyrics - Free Spirit by Deva Premal and Miten

Poetry - The Waking - Theodore Roethke